[Mauiusers] Node Priority

Jim Kusznir jkusznir at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:23:54 MDT 2012

Hi all:

I've recently updated my cluster and added some more nodes.  I now
have three categories of nodes:

24 8-core intel nodes (features: intel)
6 16-core AMD nodes with infiniband (features: amd,infiniband)
4 64-core AMD nodes (features: amd, smp)

Some of my users don't submit a feature request and don't much care
where they get dumped; some users do supply the feature set.

I would like the priority of non-featured jobs that can go anywhere to
be in the order above.  However, right now, they all go to my most
limited node type: the 64 core nodes.

How do I change the order when "its all the same" to the scheduler?

Thanks!
--Jim