[Mauiusers] Configuring target queue time

Ta Nguyen Binh Duong (IHPC) tanbd at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Tue Apr 24 21:10:32 MDT 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to configure a target queue time say 30 minutes for jobs that belong to our hi-priority class. I added this to maui .cfg:

QOSCFG[hiprio] PRIORITY=50 QTTARGET=30

But there were no effect at all regarding job priority when the target queue time approached.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Duong

IHPC Values :: Impact :: Honesty :: Performance :: Co-operation
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.