[Mauiusers] maui limits? looking for experience

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Thu Sep 29 15:29:30 MDT 2011

I recall that JOBAGGREGATIONTIME is good. Normally torque tells maui to run a scheduling cycle each time a new jobs arrives.  This parameter tells maui to hold off cycling too frequently - which is something you want as long as it's not so infrequently that the cluster starts to go idle.  Lots of very short jobs are hard work to schedule!

Gareth