[Mauiusers] Maui, FairShare, and scheduling GPUs

Jason Williams jasonw at Jhu.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:56:40 MDT 2011

I'm curious if anyone has taken a look at getting Torque 2.5.x and Maui
working together to schedule GPUS and track the usage via FairShare.  I
am pondering what would be needed to actually make that happen within
the Maui source, but if someone else has already started working on
this, it would be interesting to get their take on the situation.  I've
noticed, via some googling and reading on the list here, that it seems
difficult to do without some mods to the source.  If you've thought
about it or have started on it, please email me back.

--
Jason Williams
Sr. Systems Administrator