[Mauiusers] Creating Reservation with setres

Burkhard Bunk bunk at physik.hu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 21 04:50:24 MDT 2011

Hi,

the rules for listing hostnames in Maui are obscure.
For examples see e.g. the following discussion:

http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/mauiusers/2010-October/004372.html
http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/mauiusers/2010-October/004373.html
http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/mauiusers/2010-November/004374.html

Regards,
Burkhard Bunk.
  bunk at physik.hu-berlin.de      Physics Institute, Humboldt University
  fax:    ++49-30 2093 7628     Newtonstr. 15
  phone:  ++49-30 2093 7980     12489 Berlin, Germany