[Mauiusers] Can´t get busy nodes

Fernando Caba fcaba at uns.edu.ar
Tue Oct 18 13:35:31 MDT 2011

Hi everybody, finaly my cluster is working fine.
I suggested the users to use this script:

#!/bin/bash

#PBS -l nodes=1:ppn=4

cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR

mpirun -np 4 /usr/local/vasp/vasp

or

#!/bin/bash

#PBS -l nodes=1:ppn=8

cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR

mpirun -np 8 /usr/local/vasp/vasp

ALWAYS paying atention to the numbers of ppn, indicating the same amount
in the line mpirun.... and the line #PBS ......

I will try with CPUSET later, as Antonio Messina (amessina at ictp.it)
indicated me.

Thanks everybody

Ing. Fernando Caba
Director General de Telecomunicaciones
Universidad Nacional del Sur
http://www.dgt.uns.edu.ar
Tel/Fax: (54)-291-4595166
Tel: (54)-291-4595101 int. 2050
Avda. Alem 1253, (B8000CPB) Bahía Blanca - Argentina