[Mauiusers] Maui, FairShare, and scheduling GPUs

Jason Williams jasonw at Jhu.edu
Mon Oct 3 07:55:01 MDT 2011

Ok, I committed what I did on Friday to the svn server.  It's in
/branches/maui_jason_at_jhu/ and not in /trunk/  This is *HIGHLY*
untested and doesn't actually track utilized resources yet.  It merely
reports them using checknode, but it shouldn't be too hard to actually
get scheduling GPUs implemented (famous last words.)

I'm pretty swamped today, but I'll try to do some more tomorrow or so.
If anyone makes changes or starts on the implementation code, please
fire me an email and let me know.