[Mauiusers] maui segfaults trying to schedule a job (SOLVED)

DuChene, StevenX A stevenx.a.duchene at intel.com
Wed Nov 30 11:17:14 MST 2011

I will see if I can run maui through a debugger to see where in the code this is dying. My guess is that the places where it dies, depends on which of these various compiled in limits has been exceeded. I might need some assistance trying to figure out how to exceed particular limits since I am not completely sure what each of the limits you suggested actually does.
--
Steven DuChene