[Mauiusers] job submitted to multiple nodes is blocked

Robert Jacobi rjacobi at email.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 30 12:01:35 MDT 2011

Thanks Peter,

That was exactly the issue.

Upon looking for it in the Maui Admin Guide, I  noticed that the
ENABLEMULTIREQJOBS parameter is documented in the html
(http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/docs/maui/a.fparameters.php)
but not in the PDF version
(http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/docs/maui/pdf/mauiadmin.pdf).

Thanks again.