[Mauiusers] How to add user-defined consumed resouce in Maui or Torque

阚圣哲 ksz at sccas.cn
Thu Mar 17 19:54:16 MDT 2011

Then I read maui 3.3 resource code, find MNodeSetAttr(mode_t *N, ...) function initialize N->ARes.GRes, but don't initialize N->CRes.GRes. I want to konw if this function cause this maui's bug or not?
I want to know if my config is wrong or not? How to config a user-defined consumed resouce?
I want to know if the bug can be resolved or not through update my Torque and Maui?