[Mauiusers] Maui unable to locate feasible tasks in SIMULATION mode.

jayavant patil jayavant.patil82 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:12:58 MDT 2011

hi,

    I am working on Maui 2.3.6. I want to run Maui in SIMULATION mode. I
have a resource trace file with 195 nodes and each node is having 16
configured processors. That means, total 3120 processors available.

   The problem is that each node supports just 1 task, even though I have
nodes, each with 16 processors (actually each node should support 16 tasks).

    If anyone knows about this problem, reply me.

Thanks & Regards,
Jayavant N. Patil.