[Mauiusers] Mystery Features Preventing Jobs from Running

Caleb Phillips cphillips at smallwhitecube.com
Fri Jul 22 08:03:27 MDT 2011

> > If I release the job, I can see that maui's complaining about a lack of
> > feasible procs due to unavailable features:

> Could it be your default queue in Torque sets some odd feature not present on any of your nodes ?

Yes, I think that's what's going on. I'm unsure if it's a bug in torque or simply
a wacky problem with a specific queue. In any case, the problem appears to be with
torque and not maui, so I'll follow up with the torque users to debug.

Thanks for your help!

--
Caleb Phillips, Ph.D. Candidate
University of Colorado, Boulder