[Mauiusers] Mystery Features Preventing Jobs from Running

Caleb Phillips cphillips at smallwhitecube.com
Fri Jul 22 08:03:27 MDT 2011

> > If I release the job, I can see that maui's complaining about a lack of
> > feasible procs due to unavailable features:

> Could it be your default queue in Torque sets some odd feature not present on any of your nodes ?

Yes, I think that's what's going on. I'm unsure if it's a bug in torque or simply
a wacky problem with a specific queue. In any case, the problem appears to be with
torque and not maui, so I'll follow up with the torque users to debug.

Thanks for your help!

Caleb Phillips, Ph.D. Candidate
University of Colorado, Boulder