[Mauiusers] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Milind Jagtap via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Jul 5 01:56:08 MDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Milind Jagtap requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Hung-Sheng,

- Milind

Accept invitation from Milind Jagtap
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-x0x62z-gpqkedzh-5f/0pHWWyH45Mi4JJHy01nsJ0nlSp4f31K5WMWlRwwB/blk/I2936964762_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP8SdPgSejoPej99bTxMdStzuDsPbP4Vc3wTdP0Pd3cLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Milind Jagtap
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-x0x62z-gpqkedzh-5f/0pHWWyH45Mi4JJHy01nsJ0nlSp4f31K5WMWlRwwB/blk/I2936964762_2/39vczoTd3oVdzcVcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Milind Jagtap be a good idea?

Have a question? Milind Jagtap's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Milind Jagtap and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-x0x62z-gpqkedzh-5f/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation