[Mauiusers] Torque causing maui to segfault

Jason Williams jasonw at jhu.edu
Mon Jan 31 11:16:54 MST 2011

Andrus, Brian Contractor wrote:
> Jason,
>
> I am using maui 3.3 which seems to be the latest.
>

> Brian Andrus
> ITACS/Research Computing
> Naval Postgraduate School
> Monterey, California

The version in subversion trunk is 3.3.1.  Brian at Adaptive
Computing/Cluster Resources hasn't rolled it into a new release yet.
3.3.1 from trunk is the one with a bunch of my memory fixes in it.  I've
been running it on my 170 node cluster over here for a while now with no
problems and the fixes did fix a segmentation fault problem very similar
to yours.  I'd suggest that if you are comfortable doing so.

--
Jason