[Mauiusers] no email is received

Burkhard Bunk bunk at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 11 08:48:00 MST 2011

Hi,

according to the changelog, logging of email events was introduced in
torque-2.4.4.

Before that, emails disappeared silently.

Regards,
Burkhard Bunk.
  bunk at physik.hu-berlin.de      Physics Institute, Humboldt University
  fax:    ++49-30 2093 7628     Newtonstr. 15
  phone:  ++49-30 2093 7980     12489 Berlin, Germany