[Mauiusers] Should I restart maui, pbs_server, ....?

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 08:03:52 MST 2011

Hi,
I have a general question regarding maui, torque, pbs_mom, ....
Under which circumstances, I should restart maui, pbs_mom, pbs_server and
others?

1- If I edit maui.cfg should I restart maui only or maui and others or there is
no need to restart?
2- If I add a new queue with "qmgr", which one should be restrated?
3- If I add a new command to existing queue, which one should be restrated?
4- How can I restart maui, pbs_server, pbs_mom? currently I kill all related
processes!!

Thanks,
// Naderan *Mahmood;