[Mauiusers] more questions about showstats' output

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:13:48 MDT 2011

Lydia,

I believe that is the number of total hours that user has REQUESTED (eg
-l cputime=01:00:00).
If they are not using the PBS directives, that would use the default you
have set, which may be fairly high, so a short job that actually ran 10
minutes would show as having requested the default amount of time.

Brian Andrus
ITACS/Research Computing
Naval Postgraduate School
Monterey, California