[Mauiusers] more questions about showstats' output

Lydia Heck lydia.heck at durham.ac.uk
Sat Apr 2 08:23:46 MDT 2011

I am currently compiling a cpu-hours/user and I am stumped by the interpretation
of the numbers:

PHReq : Total proc-hours requested by completed jobs.

When I list that by users I find that the result does not make any sense.
We have had our cluster in production since the beginning of the year. The
cluster has 2,600 cores and the total of available cpu hours since then is
5,616,000. However this user is reported to have used : 20,9611,104 PHReq.

What is the unit with which PhReq has to be quoted?

Lydia