[Mauiusers] Maui 3.3 on Solaris?

Jason Williams jasonw at jhu.edu
Mon Oct 11 09:29:25 MDT 2010

skip at pobox.com wrote:
>     Jason> If the fix to get it working on Solaris is just that simple, and
>     Jason> if we can get confirmation that this does work, I'll make the
>     Jason> modifications and commit it to trunk, if you would like.
>
>     Jason> Skip:  Does maui actually run after building cleanly?
>
> Too early to tell.  I'm actually trying to install separate instances of
> Torque and Maui on a second subnet from where our current instance runs.  I
> can't seem to make the new Torque instance not chat with the old one.  It
> might take me awhile to get that straightened out.  Then I will be able to
> tell if my Maui build is functional.

Who  Torque talks to is usually controlled by the
/var/spool/torque/server_name file.  That usually contains the name of
the server the Torque stuff on a particular machine talks to.  There may
be another place that is stored, but that's the one that usually bites
me in the backside when I am doing something like that.