[Mauiusers] Maui 3.3 on Solaris?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Oct 11 09:26:31 MDT 2010

    Jason> If the fix to get it working on Solaris is just that simple, and
    Jason> if we can get confirmation that this does work, I'll make the
    Jason> modifications and commit it to trunk, if you would like.

    Jason> Skip:  Does maui actually run after building cleanly?

Too early to tell.  I'm actually trying to install separate instances of
Torque and Maui on a second subnet from where our current instance runs.  I
can't seem to make the new Torque instance not chat with the old one.  It
might take me awhile to get that straightened out.  Then I will be able to
tell if my Maui build is functional.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/