[Mauiusers] node allocation order

Abhishek Gupta abhig at princeton.edu
Mon Mar 29 15:36:33 MDT 2010

Let me ask my question in more detail.
We want only a certain group to use node 1-7 and so if there is any job
submitted, it should first look into remaining nodes, and then in case
all the remaining nodes( other than 1-7 ) are in use, jobs can run on
1-7 by the other users too.
nodes 1-7 are also different from rest of the nodes in terms of
processors and other resources.
Could anyone suggest me know what would be the right approach to achieve
that?
Thanks,
Abhi.