[Mauiusers] limit the amount of memory available per node

Lars Hummert lars.hummert at uni-muenster.de
Wed Mar 3 01:28:39 MST 2010

Hi Sabuj,

in order so solve the same situation I created a standing reservation in
maui.cfg for the resources I grant the local users on the interactive
workstations like this

SRCFG[host] DAYS=MON,TUE,WED,THU,FRI
SRCFG[host] PERIOD=DAY
SRCFG[host] STARTTIME=07:00:00 ENDTIME=20:00:00
SRCFG[host] RESOURCES=PROCS:2,MEM:3500
SRCFG[host] HOSTLIST=host.mydomain.com
SRCFG[host] TASKCOUNT=1

As you see this only affects working hours, so during the nights and
weekends I have full resources for the queue.

HTH

Lars