[Mauiusers] problem with number job queued jobs

Bjørn-Helge Mevik b.h.mevik at usit.uio.no
Mon Jun 7 07:06:13 MDT 2010

Giacinto Donvito <giacinto.donvito at ba.infn.it> writes:

> I have tested it, rebuilding, but still I have the same messages on log:
>
> job buffer filled...

You mean "NOTE:  output truncated", right?

We got truncated output from showq, with the same message, and inceasing
MAX_SBUFFER from 262144 to 1048576 helped for us, at least.

> I have modified also:
>
> MMAX_JOB, MAX_MJOB, MAX_MCLASS, MAX_MRES, MAX_MCLASS

AFAIK, they shouldn't have any effect on the size of the output buffer
in showq.

> Any other ideas?

What did you increase the MAX_SBUFFER to?  How many jobs does showq
display before and after the change?

--
Regards,
Bjørn-Helge Mevik, dr. scient,