[Mauiusers] Regarding SIMJOBSUBMISSIONPOLICY in maui

Vikas Ashok Patil vikasash at buffalo.edu
Thu Jul 29 09:24:02 MDT 2010

Hello All,

I am trying to run maui in a simulated environment and I am using some old
workload trace. I see that if I run the workload with maui with default
configuration SIMJOBSUBMISSIONPOLICY is set to CONSTANTJOBDEPTH, the job
submission times of the workload are not respected. If I set the
SIMJOBSUBMISSIONPOLICY to NORMAL , I get an ALERT in the log , but again the
job submission times are not respected.

Please let me know what I can do to overcome this problem.

Thanks,
vikasap