[Mauiusers] fairshare in maui

Jan Svec svecj at fzu.cz
Tue Jul 20 05:55:36 MDT 2010

Hi,

I have moved from PBSPro to Torque/Maui and now I am a bit confused with
fairshare configuration. In PBSPro, fairshare entities (users, groups,
queues) were organized in tree structure. It means that I could do
something like this - 50% of resources is dedicated to people from
experiment A, 50% is dedcated to people from experiment B. Experiment A
is divided to subgroups AA, BB, CC. AA can use 10% of A, BB can use 30%
of A and CC can use 60% of A. Of course if somebody is not using
resources, they are available to other groups.
Is there some way, how to achieve this in maui?

Thank You,
Jan

--
Jan Svec