[Mauiusers] Maui build seed problem

Gianfranco Sciacca gs at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 09:27:39 MST 2010

I have a Maui server + Clients setup since some time on i386. Now I need to add clients on x86_64 so I am trying to build the clients with matching version. From archive scouring, I gather the new clients also need matching the original build's

 so they need to be built with

Question: is there a way of extracting the key from the original build (of which I have only the RPMs left)?

If not: is the
CLIENTCFG[RM:clusterA] CSKEY=banana6

in maui-private.cfg of any help in this circumstance? In which case: what is "clusterA"?

Dr. Gianfranco Sciacca			Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 3044
Dept of Physics and Astronomy		Internal: 33044
University College London		D15 - Physics Building
London WC1E 6BT