[Mauiusers] sched in FS.EPOCHTIME

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Wed Feb 24 04:38:17 MST 2010

Hi all,

I found a sched param in FS.EPOCHTIME and did not find what it means
in maui doc (sorry, I'm reading the pdf, page 68 ).

# cat FS.1266969600|awk {'print $1'}|sort|uniq

#
class
group
qos
sched
user

I know what class, group, qos or user is, but what is sched refering to?

neuro is a user a group and a queue:

# grep neuro FS.1266969600
user                 neuro    94427.110
group                neuro    94427.110
qos                lhneuro    94427.110
sched                neuro 19156973.780

# qstat -q neuro

server: pbs02.pic.es

Queue            Memory CPU Time Walltime Node  Run Que Lm  State
neuro              --   48:00:00 72:00:00   --    0   0 --   E R
                                                   0     0

class is missing (I suppose they used regular queues for that day) but
class neuro is present in other FS. files.

Anyone could give me an explanation on what sched refer to?

TIA,
Arnau