[Mauiusers] Maui Subversion Access

Brian Christiansen bchristiansen at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Feb 19 14:48:51 MST 2010

Maui Community,

I apologize, a couple of weeks became a couple of months. That being
said, the Maui source code is now available to be checked out publicly
from its subversion repository. The repository is located at:

svn://svn.clusterresources.com/maui

A new branch named 3.3 has been created and a new tar ball has been
posted. Fixes and features will be checked into trunk. When a point
release is requested by the community, a new branch will be created from
trunk to create a new stable release (ex. 3.3.1, 3.3.2, ..., 3.4).
Snapshots can be made available until a stable branch is created.

http://www.clusterresources.com/product/maui/

Check-in rights may be requested by sending email to
maui at adaptivecomputing.com. Please state your name, organization, and
intent. Rights will be given on a per-individual basis at our
discretion. Patches may still be provided to Adaptive Computing for
review and application.

Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.

Thanks,
Brian