[Mauiusers] more jobs than number of cores

Abhishek Gupta abhig at princeton.edu
Mon Dec 13 12:42:53 MST 2010

Hi,
I just able to work on a way-around by making a wrapper for qsub in
which I put a condition that if no one is asking for any  node/ppn
specifically then it adds an option of nodes=1:ppn=1 on the command
line. This has resolved the problem of jobs exceeding the number of cores.
I am still looking for a way to do it on the configuration file.
Can anyone has any suggestions?
Thanks,
Abhi.