[Mauiusers] adjust priorities based on group usage

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Fri Apr 23 12:22:02 MDT 2010

Hi,
	Were trying not to use fairshare in this situation. Basically we just
want to decrease a group's job's priority so that the other groups are
favored until the resources of the queue are balanced out between all
the active groups. Also, I was under the impression that fairshare is
calculated across the whole grid so I'm not sure it would work out for
us. If one group was using their queue of the resources they owned and
then tried to use the other queue of resources that are shared across
the 4 groups, fairshare would be calculated across all the queue's
correct?

-Steve