[Mauiusers] Limit the number of procs per job.

Andre Gauthier andre.gauthier at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:06:01 MDT 2010

Hi we are migrating from PBSpro to Torque/Maui. We would like to limit
the the number of procs per job, not per user or queue.   In PBSpro's
resource manager pbs_server (torque equivalent) for example we  have:

"set queue small resources_max.ncpus = 32"  which limits the number of
cpu any job can have. Note a user can still submit two jobs that ask
for 32 cpu each.  Is there a way to do this in Torque/Maui?

torque=2.3.7
maui=3.2.6

--Andre