[Mauiusers] maui + torque job start rate

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Fri Sep 11 05:46:24 MDT 2009

Brian,

 Thanks for applying the patch and modifying it. I have just a remark and
it is about version numbering.  There is a stable maui-3.2.6p21 on the
website with a Changelog. Now this feature is added to maui-3.2.6p21
Changelog. This is confusing!

The proper way is to make a new Changelog 3.2.6p22 and create maui snapshot
 with this version 3.2.6p22-snap.<number>.tar.gz. When you are finished
create a stable 3.2.6p22 release.

Regards