[Mauiusers] using standing reservation to set job limit of 12 hours for Mon-Fri

Jan Lindheim lindheim at cacr.caltech.edu
Mon Oct 26 14:33:03 MDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 02:45:36PM +0530, rishi pathak wrote:
> I misunderstood your question.
> What if I specify
> PERIOD=DAY
> DAYS=Mon
> STARTTIME=1:00:00:01 # start on 12 at night on monday
> ENDTIME=5:23:59:59 # end on friday night at 12 in night

Thanks for the suggestion, Rishi.
It looks like the STARTTIME=1:00:00:01 means relative time from DAYS=Mon.
If I restart maui with this, the reservation gets set up starting at
Tuesday morning.  This is very different from what the example shows.
Also, if maui gets restarted in the middle of the week, a standing
reservation for the current week would not show up again.

Jan