[Mauiusers] using standing reservation to set job limit of 12 hours for Mon-Fri

Jan Lindheim lindheim at cacr.caltech.edu
Fri Oct 23 11:13:32 MDT 2009

>Use DAYS=Sat, Sun and specify STARTTIME and ENDTIME for the said days

But wouldn't the STARTTIME and ENDTIME apply to all days listed?
I need the 12 hour limit applied from Monday 8am to Friday 4pm.
If each day gets a separate standing reservation, longer jobs are
able to get scheduled when maui sees that it can use x number of
of hours from the end of one day and y number of hours from the
beginning of the next day.

Thanks,
Jan Lindheim