[Mauiusers] [SOLVED] problems with many job submissions

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Fri May 15 08:00:00 MDT 2009

Hi all,
	First I just wanted to say thanks for the comments from everyone.
Besides having to talk to the user about how they are submitting jobs
(I have a meeting with them next week about it), I think I found
something that helped. I increased max_connections in /etc/my.cnf on
the mysql server and that seemed to do the trick... the rest of their
jobs finished up very quickly (despite the fact the jobs didn't do
much of anything). Just thought I would pass it along. Thanks again,

-Steve