[Mauiusers] 3 Patch Friday

Jason Williams jasonw at jhu.edu
Fri May 8 07:15:42 MDT 2009

Bas van der Vlies wrote:
> Jason Williams wrote:
>
>> Hey Everyone,
>>
>> I recently cracked open the Maui source code and started wandering
>> around inside of it to try to fix the SYSTEMMAXPROCSECONDPERJOB
>> directive.  After quite a bit of digging, I managed to get it working.
>> I have also, in the process of getting that directive working, managed
>> to fix a couple other problems, mainly with RPM building.  I've attached
>> the 3 patches and a new copy of the maui.spec file which will apply
>> those patches in a normal rpm build.  Everything should build nicely
>> against a fresh version of maui from cluster resources.  If anyone would
>> like a copy of the .src.rpm, I can probably arrange that too.
>>

> Dear Jason,
>
>   Thanks for the patch.  For the SYSTEMMAX... keywords to work the "only
> simple change" is:
>  - change mxoSched to mxoPar
>
> Regards

Hey Bas,

Yeah that's pretty much what the patch does.  I asked the question about
a week ago on the list and no one responded.  Also, no results were
found on google, so I did the digging, threw it in a patch and added it
all to my spec file.  Just thought I would share since I couldn't
actually find the answer myself through any other means.  My apologies
if it is indeed a duplication.

--
Jason