[Mauiusers] 3 Patch Friday

Jason Williams jasonw at jhu.edu
Fri May 8 06:55:45 MDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

I recently cracked open the Maui source code and started wandering
around inside of it to try to fix the SYSTEMMAXPROCSECONDPERJOB
directive.  After quite a bit of digging, I managed to get it working.
I have also, in the process of getting that directive working, managed
to fix a couple other problems, mainly with RPM building.  I've attached
the 3 patches and a new copy of the maui.spec file which will apply
those patches in a normal rpm build.  Everything should build nicely
against a fresh version of maui from cluster resources.  If anyone would
like a copy of the .src.rpm, I can probably arrange that too.

--
Jason Williams
Systems Administrator