[Mauiusers] class to node mapping

Vittoria Rezzonico Vittoria.Rezzonico at epfl.ch
Wed Mar 25 01:51:37 MDT 2009

Hi all,

I am using maui 3.2.6p21-1 with torque 2.3.6 and I use a lot the class
to node mapping -- I have 15 queues with each a different host access list.

Lately I added a 16th queue and in maui.log it wouldn't show up as
having class to node mapping enabled (and needless to say, class to node
mapping did not work when submitting to that queue). I then deleted one
of the previous queues and that "fixed" the problem of it not having
mapping enabled.

I will need to add more queues soon, so the problem has just been postponed.

Now I wonder, if there is a limit on the numper of queues capable of
having class to node mapping enabled or if I did something wrong...

Thanks in advance

Vicky