[Mauiusers] restricting interactive job submits

Emmanuel V. Dominguez emmdom at lanl.gov
Mon Mar 23 09:47:11 MDT 2009

Thanks Gareth

By adding touch a file called nologin in /etc I restricted the users
from logging into the nodes. I think went into my config file and added
this:

JOBCFG <http://www.clusterresources.com/products/mwm/docs/a.fparameters.shtml#jobcfg>[no_inter]    FLAGS=interactive
RMCFG <http://www.clusterresources.com/products/mwm/docs/a.fparameters.shtml#rmcfg>[gridA.in] MAX.JOB <http://www.clusterresources.com/products/mwm/docs/13.2rmconfiguration.shtml#max.job>=no_inter

Now my users cannot use the -I command when submitting jobs. I will take
this away as soon as there are interactive nodes available.

Thanks for all the help.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Dominguez