[Mauiusers] Re: maui not schedulling jobs in avaliable resources

Brian Christiansen bchristiansen at clusterresources.com
Wed Mar 18 17:23:02 MDT 2009

Roy,

Thinking about the issue, it seems like backfill is not working. I would
expect that once maui hits the maxijob limit, maui would quit making
priority reservations in MQueueScheduleIJobs and then perform backfill
(MQueueBackFill) on the jobs that do have available resources to run.
Could this be what you are seeing?

Thanks,
Brian