[Mauiusers] hogging nodes

Lech Nieroda lnieroda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:00:41 MDT 2009

You should try the JOBNODEMATCHPOLICY EXACTNODE directive in the
config, it will enforce the demanded nodes=x:ppn=y settings, rather
than distributing tasks on fewer nodes with more cores which is the
default behaviour. As to the exclusiveness - you can demand all cores
on the nodes thus excluding any other jobs but I'm sure there is also
another way to do that.