[Mauiusers] Segmentation fault in MResAdjustDRes

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Mar 10 11:29:57 MDT 2009

Bugzilla is down because we are upgrading it and other parts of our webserver.
We hope to restore it soon.

When Bugzilla is back on-line, we will be purging most of the bugs out of its
database as many of them are old, outdated, and more confusing than helpful. We
want to "start" fresh in giving the community a clean slate to track TORQUE and
Maui bugs. Cluster Resources will participate in updating bugs reported via
Bugzilla when they are resolved by CRI personnel.

--Josh Butikofer