[Mauiusers] multiple input files using $PBS_ARRAYID

Mary Ellen Fitzpatrick mfitzpat at bu.edu
Fri Jun 26 10:04:38 MDT 2009

Hi,
I have torque-2.3.6 installed and I am trying submit jobs using the same
script but different input files.
Not sure what the syntax is for the individual input files or where to
define that.
PBS_ARRAYID get defined/assigned 0 -10, but how do the individual input
files as assigned the PBS_ARRAYID?

My input files are named enumSimulateCombos_1.txt   through
enumSimulateCombos_10.txt

In my pbs script, I have the following:

#PBS -q batch
#PBS -t 1-5
cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR
enumSimulate < enumSimulateCombos_${PBS_ARRAYID}

error message:
/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/jobs/372829-1.nona-man.SC: line 59:
enumSimulateCombos_{PBS_ARRAYID}.txt: No s uch file or directory

Thanks
Mary Ellen

Thanks
Mary Ellen