[Mauiusers] NODEALLOCATIONPOLICY = CPULOAD

Jochen Ditterich jd at shadlen.org
Wed Jun 24 15:43:21 MDT 2009

Thank you for the suggestion, Bill. Unfortunately, that would not work
for us since, in our case, cpu load could also originate from processes
that are not managed by TORQUE/Maui and we would like to take this load
into account. Does anybody else have any other suggestions that would
incorporate this information into the scheduling?

Thanks,

Jochen.

-------------------------

Jochen Ditterich, Ph.D.