[Mauiusers] user priority

Frédéric Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Tue Jun 23 14:36:21 MDT 2009

Hi,

Is their a way a user can tell some of its jobs have higher priority over
others? That way, when the scheduler choose to schedule one of its jobs,
they select it with the perspective of the user priority?

example: I send a batch of jobs that take weeks and many are put in the
queue. Next days, I send another batch of jobs that are faster and more
urgent. How can I(the user) ask the scheduler to start the jobs started last
when it will be willing to start more of my jobs?

thanks

Frédéric Bastien