[Mauiusers] PBS Python Bindings

Mohan KR kmoh.raj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:46:00 MST 2009

Bogdan,
 Yup, you are right it should be in the torque list. I apologize ;)
 As for the other questions:
  - Yes, it has been available for a year and I have been contacted about
it. But
     unfortunately, I'm pressed for time and cannot devote much time on it.
 - Long time ago, we had used this as the backbone for building our PBS
infrastructure
    (scheduler, full command suite etc..), obviously these are generally
very specific to
    the requirements  of a data-center. But, I don't mind sharing the ideas.
- Most of the python bindings that were available at the time were SWIG
generated.
  The nice thing about these bindings, they are natively implemented as
though they are
  "built-in" python types, so the syntax is very pythonic.

Sorry, apologize again, this was the wrong mailing list...

Thanks,
mohan kr