[Mauiusers] MAXPROC on QOSCFG not working

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Thu Feb 26 04:13:11 MST 2009

Hi all,

We had MAXPROC based on user group, but now, we'd ike to change it for
QOS based... soemthin like:

#Biomed
GROUPCFG[bmed]          FSTARGET=100 QDEF=lhbmed
QOSCFG[lhbmed]          FSTARGET=10  MAXPROC=100

But Maui does not takes in count that limit... I can submit more that
100 jobs and all of them are in IDLE an not in blocked.

Anyone is doing something similar and works for him?
I'm reading doc and saw many examples on waht I'm trying, so don't
really understand why it is not working...
*I've also tried OMAXPROC

TIA,
Arnau