[Mauiusers] group belonging to 2 QDEF

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Tue Feb 24 09:11:51 MST 2009

Hi all,

I'd like to create a group of groups, so  I do something like:

GROUPCFG[masgm]         FSTARGET=70  QDEF=lhmagic QDEF=sgm
[...]
QOSCFG[sgm]		MAXIJOBS=1

seems that mauis likes this syntax:

#diagnose -Q
lhmagic                      0        0        0        0     0.00     [NONE]     [NONE] [NONE]
  Groups:    magic masgm maprd
sgm                          0        0        0        0     0.00     [NONE]     [NONE]  MAXIJOB=1
  Groups:    masgm

but as I find no refernreces on defining multiple QDEF to same unix
group, I'm not sure if this is correct or not (or if is there any other
way for creating a group of groups)...

Anyone is doing something similar?

TIA,
Arnau

PS: Roy, many thanks for your patch, but as we had this problem since
long time ago, we planed to reduce torque properties. Now, with your
patch, we could reconsider our decision, but we have to study/test the
patch.