[Mauiusers] Re: maui not schedulling jobs in avaliable resources

Brian Christiansen bchristiansen at clusterresources.com
Mon Feb 23 08:17:50 MST 2009

Checkout the parameter RESERVATIONDEPTH. I believe it is already doing
what you are wanting to do. By default maui only creates one priority
reservation. This can be changed with the RESERVATIONDEPTH parameter.

ex. RESERVATIONDEPTH[0] 5

http://clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/a.fparameters.shtml#reservationdepth

Brian Christiansen