[Mauiusers] How to enforce pmem requirements

Ramon Bastiaans ramon.bastiaans at sara.nl
Fri Feb 20 08:40:25 MST 2009

You could also try to write a cronjob check for something like this and
let it run every minute.
Something like this:

if `qstat job`.pmem < `ps -ef | grep job`.mem:
  kill -9 job
  mail/log something to job/user

Not the nicest solution in the world but it could work.

On a side note: the killing of jobs exceeding their walltime is done by
Torque and not maui.

--
R. Bastiaans, B.ICT :: Systems Programmer, HPC&V

SARA - Computing & Networking Services
Science Park 121     PO Box 94613
1098 XG Amsterdam NL 1090 GP Amsterdam NL
P.+31 (0)20 592 3000 F.+31 (0)20 668 3167